Welcome to my personal Blog !

Hey wassup everybody ! In this very first post, I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Danella Ilene Kurniawan, my friends usually call me Ilene. I'm 20 years old right now. I was born in Bandung, West Java, Indonesia. Yess... I'm Indonesian, although I look more like chinese, then sometimes look japanesse, and sometimes korean. Well, ya, I'm asian because my dad is chinese and my mom is half dutch and half chinese. So, ya, I look more like chinese then Indonesian, but I don't want to be called as chinese people because I'm so proud with Indonesia and I'm so proud to be Indonesian, to be born in here and grown up in here. So I declared myself as Indonesian!
okey so here is my photosss... tadaaaaa! *just in case you wondering HAHA
 I currently live in two cities; Jakarta and Bandung. why? because I am working as a model in Jakarta while still studying in university in Bandung at same time. yes, it's pretty hard to balance it between these two responsibilities. But thank God, I'm still survive till now HAHA. I mean I'm still not giving up on my study even though I've already making money, cause we know.. a lot of people giving up with their campus life when it comes to money. but hey ! I say to you; THINK TWICE, and BE SMART before you do that, THINK ONCE AGAIN. cause regret is always comes late. so BE WISE. yes this is my advice. you still young, don't be such in hurry, everything got it times. so, whatever your resposibilities now, no matter how hard it is for you to manage it. DO NOT GIVE UP ON YOUR STUDY OKAY ! hahahaaa.

I think maybe that's all about me, it's so short, I know, but I'll keep posting for u guys! don't be sad. and If you like my story and if you enjoy look at this blog, then follow me ! and let's keep in touch shall we ? HAVE A NICE DAY PEOPLE , LOVE ILENE xoxo

Komentar